Property Prosource Appraisers have provided professional appraisal service since 1994. Our appraisers are highly trained with years of experience.
- Residential valuation including multiple family and mixed use properties.
- Commercial valuation of: retail, office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse and service type buildings.
- Valuation of agricultural farms, production, processing & storage facilities.
- Land valuation including farm cropland, hunting wood lot, development land, right of way & eminent domain.
- Business valuation and statistical comparison to industry standards.
- Investment consulting including rate of return analysis, income projections & present value analysis.
Steve Scharlau, Owner
Certified General Real Property Appraiser
Serving Minnesota (Lic. #20012237) & Wisconsin (Lic. #756)
“Certified General” means no limitations for transaction value or complexity.
Steve Scharlau started the company when he became a Certified General Appraiser in 1994. He carries a Bachelor of Science degree with training in the areas of business & buildings (big & small). Steve developed industrial & commercial facilities for Ashley Furniture during & after graduation from University of Wisconsin Stout. During his years at Ashley, Steve’s Plant Engineering role provided extensive travel throughout Europe learning about facilities & equipment and development of new facilities in the United States & the Far East. The experience provided knowledge of all aspects of virtually every kind of facility from Industrial warehousing to complex heating & ventilating systems used for intense manufacturing operations, offices, large meeting rooms, commercial kitchens, retail space and street/lot development. Steve also has since gained experience with commercial development, hotels, residential sub-divisions, forest-woodland property, agricultural land, mixed use downtown buildings and a whole array of specialty properties like car washes, convenience stores, & farm operations. Rest assured, if it is in our market, we’ve likely appraised it. Email Steve for complete qualifications.
Gile Gibbons, Appraisal Office Manager
Gile Gibbons joined the Property Prosource in 2012. Gile brings experience as an avid Real Estate investor and property manager. Gile has become extremely proficient in Real Estate research and has completed the classroom training required for licensure. Email Gile for complete qualifications or with any questions or comments.
Email: [email protected]
Property Prosource is fully licensed and insured in both Minnesota & Wisconsin. See our coverage area reference to find out if we can be of assistance to you.